• Use the Saddlebrooke Tennis Club Court Reservation system to find a court to
• If you booked a court but have to cancel, it is your responsibility to cancel.
• If courts are in use, and you don’t have the court reserved:
• Wait outside the courts.
• Don’t ask players on court when they are going to finish, or otherwise interrupt
their match. You may politely ask the score at a suitable break in play.
Wear non-marking tennis shoes
WALK WITH CARE
• Don’t walk behind another court during a point, across someone else’s court while
they’re in the middle of a game or interrupt a point on another court to retrieve a
• You should always wait for the players on the other court to finish their point
before you return their ball. You can keep the ball against the back fence on your
court if you don’t want to interrupt their rally.
• If a tennis ball comes into your court while you are playing, immediately call a let
and stop your game.
Keep the gate closed during and after play
No pets are allowed on the Tennis Courts
Refer to the STC rules for additional rules